Wednesday, October 17, 2012

just got home...

from a visit to the Smoky Mountains.

Last year we started, what we hope is a tradition of going with a few of our friends, Mark, Sally, Markie and Rhonda to stay together for a few days in Oct in the Smoky's.
We had a wonderful time, one I hope of many.

While I was gone my sister asked me, what two projects I'd like done in my house........I won't go into details but.......things are quite topsy turvy around here.  I don't think I have any room to stamp at ALL.  I even had to cancel my classes this month, which is sad cause I have so many great things.

Well here something that I downloaded before I left.  I wanted to post while I was gone, but can you believe it, I had no internet while there!  Talk about primitive.....:0)

 
Here is a card we did in class last month.  I cased it from Dawn O.  I don't send Halloween cards, but some of my girls (stamping ones) do, so they had an option to do this one....
 
It uses a spotlighting technique that is fast and easy..you could do this with a lot of different stamps.
 
Well I have a mess here, so I guess I'll go for now.
 
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment