Friday, November 2, 2012

pick a number and stamp up for downs...

Wow, have I only been home for 2 weeks?  Seems like at least 4.

What I wanted to show you or let you know about is a Stamp a Stack of cards that I am offering to raise money for the Downs Syndrome Association of Great Cincinnati.

It is Saturday Nov 10, from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm.  It is open house style where you can come and go as you please. 

10 cards for 10 dollars in 10 minutes.  (unless of course you want to talk and visit).

Here is a few samples of what we are doing....

 
You will be  10 card size pieces of card stock 10 tags and strips of card stock for accents plus 10 envelopes. I will provide ink, stamps and glue sticks too.
 
Please let me know asap if you would like to attend.
 
The next number is up...gotta run.
 
HS,
Wanda
 

No comments:

Post a Comment