Thursday, October 18, 2012

things are moving along but...

it's still quite messy around here.  But the finished product will be well worth it!

You won't know it. unless you read my blog, cause I'm not telling anyone else, but I will have a remodeled bathroom (at least to some extent).  Yeah!

Well stamping around here is still pretty much at a stand still, but I think I am going to my great stampin' buddy, Barbara P's house and then we will play our hearts away.. at least for a few hours, if it all works out.

I have been asked to design and make 9 elegant cards......I hope we can work on that today.

Well until then here's a little something....
 
 
Barbara made part of this with mds (my digital studio).. it very pretty.. Me, I don't much about it, though one day I will....
 
Well have a lovely day and know I am "thinking of you"!
 
Happy Stampin' (HS)
 
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment