Monday, October 22, 2012

kinda down today...

but I know you didn't come here to hear my sad stories...("new" used car is not fixable...waaah.)

So let's change the subject and see what kind of cards I have on file.  I made about 8 or 9 the other day, but haven't photographed them yet.  If you would see my house, you might could figure out why.

The is one with a really cool fold that we will be doing in Dec class...you'll have to wait a couple of days to see that one.  It's called the twisted card...hummm

Well here is one for today....


How about a nice snowy card for the 75 degree weather we are having here today....?

The card base is Crumb Cake, it doesn't show up here too much.  The mittens were punched with the new mitten punch in the Holiday Catty.

Well, I'll go now and get started cooking supper.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment