Thursday, November 3, 2011

you will only know where i am....

if you read my blog...so what you ask...Well we (my husband and myself) are going camping this weekend at a small State campground, not far away, but we haven't told anyone yet, at least not kids or camping friends.  We will probably tell them sometime Saturday, but maybe not much before then. Why, you ask, just because......figure it out if  you want.

Well back to the reason you are probably here, a card.

This is a card I received in my card swap.  It uses the embossing resist technique.  You stamp in Versa Mark them emboss with clear embossing powder, them sponge over the embossed images.  I will the name of the person who did this on my next post, if she gave her name. I sure would of, it is a very nice card.

Well that's all for now.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment