Monday, November 7, 2011

back home and up early...

Back home from our brief but fun camping trip and for some dumb reason I woke up at 1:30 AM and couldn't go back to sleep.

Now I am up and will be wore out for the rest of the day...I guess it's old age or something...

Another swap card.  I have to get details later along with who stamped it for this one and last post one.

I am working on toilet paper roll cards today for this months class.  I have to admit, they are right up my alley.  They are so funny.

I also am working on church cards today, Mom and Patty are suppose to come over.

I am tired thinking about how tired I will be today, but I guess that's life.

Have a lovely day zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

HS, Wanzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. I was glad to see you had a blog...and will enjoy seeing your creativity!

    ~Heather~
    Argentina

    ReplyDelete