Tuesday, November 8, 2011

good afternoon

Usually I post in the morning, but right now I find myself alone for a little while.

Mom did come over yesterday and so did Patty.  We made 18 church cards and then finished up 23 cards from last month's card class.  Mom and I then worked on 40 cards for this month's class, I cut paper and Mom runs the Big Shot.  She had to do over 120 pieces for one card.  The card doesn't have 120 pieces but you do it for 40 cards.  I don't know what I would do with out her.

Scott and Zeb came over for a while today, so that Rachel could take a nap and get some cleaning done...you can only imagine what I didn't get done....

First another card from my swap.  I really like this one.  If you want details, just ask.

And this is my newest grand baby, Darren Eugene McIntyre.  He was born on Oct 23, 2011 at 1:13 pm.  He weighed 7 lbs and 11 ozs. and was 19 3/4 inches long.  The first child of my baby boy, Paul (well he is 28, but he's still my baby:0). He's a sweetie.

Well somebody needs to clean my house and since I see no volunteers, I guess I had better get started.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment