Thursday, October 20, 2011

what a difference a day can make....

This morning I woke up around 4 ish and up at 4:30 am.  I am tired right now to say the least (5:20 am) but my day is just starting, so no going back to bed for me.  Maybe a nap later, I hope :0).

I do have some cards to show you, but who knows where my camera is at the moments, plus as soon as I get this post done, I need to start breakfast and pack a lunch for Ethan.  He did spend the night, but lucky him, he's still sleeping.  Mom is too, but I don't know what time she went to bed, she was reading when we went to bed at 10:30.

Well enough chit chat.  I will look and see if I have any pics of card I haven't posted yet and if not a pic or two of the Smokey's.  Did I tell you we saw a total of 6 bears?  Yes some of them could have been the same ones, but we saw them on different occasions.  Two the first day, one the next, three the third day. But I said enough chit chat, sorry.....
This is an adorable card I made at Barbara's workshop in Aug.  Isn't it cute? It uses the same stamp set that I posted yesterday (and a couple of days before..)  I may have posted it back then, but it's getting closers to "the season".

For some reason the bear posted on top of the snowman even though I was putting it underneath.
It is in the tree eating acorns.

   And here is a picture of two of the biggest bears in the Smokey's at Cades Cove visitor center parking lot.

Well better run, places to go, people to see, cards to stamp.

Have a great day.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment