Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I am excited.....

In the next month or so some exciting things are going to be happening around here....A blog change....Online classes.....and who knows what else....so stay tuned.

But until then some cards.
I guess I should have said a card.. This is a swap card I got from the monthly swap I participate in.
I updated it a little using the Season of Friendship stamp set and the Very Vintage jumbo wheel. 
Ink is Marina Mist and the Paper is Bashful Blue, Marina Mist and Whisper White.
Big Shot dies are the Scalloped Circle, Clear Circle and the 3 1/2 in Circle.  
The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing folder. 
Punches are the Heart punch and the Bird punch for the front of the card and the Modern Label (bone:0) punch and Word Window punch on the inside.

Have a lovely day. I may get to post another Oct class card later on today or at least by tomorrow.

Until then, HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment