Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Birthday MOM!!!!!

Today is my Mom's 75th Birthday and we had a surprise party for her.   Six of her ten children were there and lots of grand kids and great grand kids.  There were 41 of us to help her celebrate her special day.
I didn't make her a card.  I know, I know,  should be ashamed of myself, but I did a lot of cooking for the party, and I did make a card yesterday that she loved. I took a few pictures of it but my daughter, Rachel turned on the flash and since it's so glittery it didn't take as good as I wanted it too.  I'll try to post it on Monday or Tuesday.

Here is a card we did at Sept Class, it's a landscape side step card.  I used the Gently falling stamp set.

Well it's been a long day and time to go to bed.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment