Wednesday, October 12, 2011

home again, home again, jiggedy, jig.....

Well we are home again from the beautiful Smoky Mts, our home away from home. Had a great time with great friends, what more could a person ask for?
Now back to the real world and fun world of stampin'.

I did actually post from a hot spot but we moved out of range right as I was sending my post out and since I didn't save it, it is lost forever...Oh well let's move on, shall we?
This is one of the cards we are doing next week in card class.  I took the idea right out of the Stampin' UP! idea book on page 21.  I did change it up just a little.  It is full of sparkle and shimmer, which shows up much better in real life.

Hey and guess what, I did find last Fridays post so it will appear below this one with today's date on it.

Gotta run, church tonight.  More coming soon, until then....
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment