Tuesday, October 4, 2011

happy tuesday...

I have the card here that I made last week and we will be doing it in class this month.
Of course as usual it looks better in real life.

Not the best photo, but come to class and see it in person;0)
Stamp set: Zoo Review; Paper: Basic Black, Island Indigo, Whisper White; Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzelberry, Wisteria Wonder, VersaMark; Accessories: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Snow Burst embossing folder.
I masked the Polar bear after stamping on White, then sponged the color on. Then while leaving the mask still on I covered the white sponged paper and the black frame with versamarks and removed the mask and covered the versamarked area with iridescent ice ep and heated it all up with my embossing gun.
Like I said, Mom loves it. ( it's nice to have your own personal cheering section:0)
Here is my grandson Scott and I working on a birthday card for my Mom....and no I didn't get her a personal one made....bad, bad, bad...

Well have a lovely fall day, till next time...
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment