Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Happy Wednesday

What a dreary rainy day outside, but for some reason I am feeling happy on the inside.  Could be I had a very good time at class today with some of my favorite stamping friends (but not all of them, Barbara you weren't here;0), plus most importantly Jesus is in my heart!

I didn't have my usual first class last night, I had it this morning, so of course it was a little less organized than I like but then out to nice lunch with Glenna.

I have a viewing to attend tonight, then Ethan, my oldest grandson is spending the night with me.  Then after taking him to met his ride for school, it will be time for Thurs mornings class.

Barbara P once again came to my aid and rescue yesterday, and when she saw the polar bear card we were doing in class this month, loved it and said the picture I posted on here a few post back, does not do it justice.  Her and Mom and Patty love it.  Thanks girls.


Did I post this card yet?  I don't think so.  It is a direct case (almost) from page 21 in the stamping up catalog.  If I have posted it, which it seems like I have, forgive me, chalk it up to old age and I'll try to post some really cool cards Mom made for me this week....

Until then stay warm and dry.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment