Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm back...didn't believe me, did you?

Two boys I know both had surgery on Monday the 21st and I wanted to make them a special card so.... this is it.
This is one of the many free sets I got from Sale a bration, it called Wellness Wishes.
It says 'Heard you were sick as a dog.' on this stamp, but I didn't want that on it, so I just inked up the picture.  I also has the band aid in it with 'get well soon'. I colored them and cut them out.  I also has another saying in it that says 'Praying for you during your illness', but I didn't use that one.  Not bad for "free", is it?
I used Crumb Cake for the base and the Tempting Turquoise with Pacific Point for the accent color.  I stamped the dog and band aids one Confetti White in Black Stazon and colored them with Watercolor Wonder Crayons and used a blender pen.
That's all for today.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment