Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby its cold outside....but here's the pics anyway...

This is the second card I made yesterday.  I was trying to use the designer paper.  I don't know if I like this much or not. (the ribbon is brown on the bottom because I heated it too much with the heat tool and scorched it). Anyway it is off someway or the other. Maybe the circle needs to be bigger.  Well this won't be a class card.  I do like the colors though.

This is the first card I made. I am going to a 40th b day party Saturday and needed a card.  Why not make it early instead of 10 minutes before I walk out the door, I thought to my self.  (i must be getting old, i never get things done ahead of time) I thought of the MoJo Monday sketch and thought that it would be a good one with candles but I didn't have a candle stamp to use, so I thought of punches, but what ones soo....I took the Word Window punch and punched the candles out of Neutrals DP and cut the bottoms off, then the Sm Heart punch and punched hearts out of Daffodil Delight card stock and cut them in half for the flame. I embossed the words in silver on the black and mounted it on Silver cs.

Well that's all for now.  I got my watercolor paper and stuff out to work on, but Rachel's coming over in a couple of hours to play Dutch Blitz and I did think of doing a little cleaning today. (maybe I am sick).  So check back in a couple of days, I hope to have something new then.
Later, stay warm.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment