Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I have been busy...

Although I haven't posted, I have been busy, really busy.  Monday my good friend Patty Meyers came over and we sent out 22 church cards.  I used 14 swap cards and made the other 8, then to the post office and bank and lunch.
Back home again we finished 10 cards for next week (the pink love cards posted in a previous entry) then we started on the name tags I need for next Monday night's WOW meeting (women of worth).  She left when Rachel and Jonathan brought over the boys for me to babysit so they could have a date night,(around 5 pm)  Patty went home.   I finished the 32 name tags before going to bed.
Tues. I was trying to decide what to make for the other church cards needed for next week, we wanted something a little more masculine or generic, the others were so pinky.  I was talking to Mom and told her I was trying to come up with something, she suggested I do the same thing as the pink in a different color and I proceeded to tell her why it wouldn't work. (because I didn't want to do it, cause a I thought it would be too much work).   As I thought about it, I realized it would be a lot less work to just do the card I just did than to invent a whole new cards sooo... I made 11 of them in soft suede and accented them with the beautiful red glimmer paper.
Angie and kids came over for me to do some sewing for her, (I also ended up sewing Grant's stuffed snake that had started to come apart because he likes to throw it around and hit everyone with it.) I made banana/applesauce muffins (47), got 2 packages from UPS (love the brown) and sorted the orders out for a couple of customers who wanted to pick them up last night.



So you see I really have been busy the last few days, but last night before going to bed, I did take pics just to prove it.
The last card is one similar to the one I did in the last post, but on this one I used the tulip embossing folder and sponged it a little.  I like it better.
Don't know how much stamp time I will get in today, I know a little, but I HAVE TO WORK ON TAXES soon and I have card classes next week, so I have to cut paper and stuff for that, and so on and so forth....
So until next time HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment