Friday, February 25, 2011

Day number three..am I good or what???????

I did not make this card, but everyone that has seen it so far, loves it, including me.  I received it from a swap I am in.  It doesn't have a name or anything as to who made it, so I don't know who to give credit  to but it is pretty.  It uses a technique called 'black magic'. It is a fairly simple technique, one I will be teaching you at class next month.
You stamp on black card stock with Whisper White craft ink and color over it with watercolor pencils, then highlight with white gel pens (Stampin' UP! are the best and no I am not prejudice).
I have written all these post on Wed and scheduled them to post each day. (I know, I'm a cheater,but it worked). I plan on having a few more things done by the time you read this.
Hope your week has been good.
Have a lovely weekend.
HS
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment