Friday, February 25, 2011

For all the 'Old Ladies' here's you a card....

After working yesterday on swap cards and coming up with four different designs and still not satisfied, and after thinking about it half the night, I got up and made this card this morning.
I showed it to my 33 yr old daughter and asked her what she thought and she said "It looks like an old lady card."  I said it is suppose to be vintage and stuff and she said, "That what I said, its an old lady card."
I told her 'I love the card' and she said 'That what I mean, all your old lady stampers would love it."
humm I hope you like the card whether you are an 'old lady' or not. That a glitter window on the front using packing tape and diamond dust glitter.

I was originally going to make my swap cards in the shape of eggs (for Easter), but change my mind when I came up with this card.  The bow makes all the difference. The next one doesn't have a bow.
I used an embossing folder on this one too, instead of Designer Patterned Paper or DP. Well what do you think?
To all the 'old ladies' out there I dedicate these cards to you.
Until next time HS, if I can get these old bones stampin'
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment