Thursday, February 3, 2011

Can't think of a clever title.....

Kind of sleepy today. Can't breathe through my C-pap with a stuff up nose...Anyway in spite of that and babysitting all day, I did manage to make a card.  I wanted to use the new Nature Walk stamp set and also make an easel card, so  I combined them both to make a card.  Couldn't decide if I liked the butterfly or the bee better.  I also thought of a way or two I might improve the card later. I'll have to see if I get around to that. In the mean time here's the card with the bee and then with the butterfly. Which do you like best?



I am asked a lot how I create, a lot of times I start with a sketch then chose the colors and stamp set I want to use.  This is the one I used for this card.  Why don't you try it and see what you come up with.
Well that's all for today, maybe even this week.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment