Friday, August 28, 2009

A couple more...



Here are two more cards made with the House of Haunts set. I never would have gotten it had I not had to use it for a demonstration on Sat.
It was kind of fun, now that the final decision has been made on which one to use from the two on the previous post.
What is it, you ask? Do you really want to know?
Check back Monday and I'll tell you.
In the mean time the card on the left is made using some of our new in colors. The moon was masked before the white card stock was brayered with so saffron, then it was sponged with crushed curry, rich razzleberry and elegant eggplant. The clouds were sponged
using elegant eggplant.
Several people were impressed with how good my circle was drawn around my moon, it was the stamp not me. That stamp has the circle already drawn, you can use the 1 3/8 circle punch to mask it.
Have a lovely stampin' weekend.
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment