Thursday, August 27, 2009

Can't decide....


I can't decide.
Saturday at a full group meeting for demos, I am having them make a card using a brayer and sponging technique.
I wasn't sure which card to use so I asked for several opinions...everyone of course picked the black/drango card, but the purple card is simple and still demonstrates the technique. So I am torn as to which one to do on Saturday. Sharon, my up line who is in charge, likes simple and the purple card is definitely simpler, it uses 3 stamp pads, where as the other one uses 5. (She is traveling and unable to give me an opinion.)
I will be doing the black/drango card at my next card class, that's a for sure. I used the House of Haunts from the catalog on pg. 22. I used So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Dusty Drango, and Elegant Eggplant for the background and Basic Gray for the clouds. The main image is stamped with black stazon.
I took several pics with my daughters camera (no I still don't have one) so I will have things to post over the next week or so. Some pics are from the shoes box swap we just had.
Take care and happy stampin',
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment