Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The reason why...

The reason why I haven't blogged since I have been back from Comargo Camp is because I still have no camera. I have the money to buy one, but only had the chance to look once. I don't want a real expensive one, but a good one. Eugene wants one that cost about $700 or $800 so we can get close up pictures of bears and deer in the Smokies:0) I guess that is the only reason.


But I am not planning on going professional yet so I don't think we need one that expensive. But I still need a camera, all these beautiful cards going unseen....





Well I can still post Mojo Monday's sketch even though it's Tuesday. Hopefully I will get to work on it tonight. I am working on a Halloween card for our group meeting (lots of fun sweet SU demos) this Saturday... I can't decide witch (pun intended, even though there is no witch on it:0) one I like best. I am not good at choices.




Have a lovely rest of the day,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment