Monday, August 10, 2009

WOO HOO!



I got um, I got um down loaded! Woo Hoo! Yeah!
My oldest daughter, Rachel brought her camera by
when she dropped off Scott, my 5 year old special needs
grandson.

I took my pictures, hooray.
I am going to have to buy me a camera one of these days soon.
The top pheasant card I started first and then it didn't seem right, so I started the other pheasant card. I keep messing with both of them and
finally left them alone for a while.
I pulled off the corner thing on the 2nd one. and just left it. These were both from the mojo monday 97 sketch. I use soft suede for the base of the first card and sahara sand for the 2nd. The first and second use the new Autumn Traditions designer paper. The pheasant is colored using the bermuda bay, dusty drango, soft suede, ruby red (for the eye) markers. I'm lovin' the new in color markers. The pheasant is stamped on very vanilla on the first one and sahara sand on the second. I used some vanilla hardware on the first and used the designer label and modern label, photo corner punches. On the second one I used the soft suede polka dot ribbon turned over and the word window punch and the modern label (dog bone as we like to call it) punch. I then use my movers and sharpers to punch out a frame for the dog bone punch.
Wow this is getting long. For the Sympathy card I used mojo monday sketch 98. I decided to also us this for an on line swap I am in. I used Close As a Memory stamp set, razzelberry, mellow moss and white card stock and Cottage Wall dp (another one of my favorites). Mellow moss and rich razzelberry markers, and razzleberry polka dot ribbon.
Hope you like them all. I know I won't get to this week's sketch till next week, cause I am breakfast cook for our church camp for the next 7days. I will be missing in action, but don't worry.......
I'll be back...
HS,
Wanda

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards and a job WELL done as usual.
    Especially partial to the Razzleberry

    ReplyDelete