Saturday, August 1, 2009

And so go the best laid plans of mice and men...

and well meaning stampers. Eugene (my hubby) had a physical on Friday so he didn't work, so I didn't get any stamping done. Monday is my oldest grandson's b-day, he'll be 8, and my daughter call yesterday and informed me that the party would be here at my house since I have more room. So maybe not much stamping then, but momma's coming over so we should be getting some stuff done. Now I will have two Mojo Monday sketches to do. I have several ideas floating in my feeble brain, just waiting to jump out on paper. Until then here is another card we did at last month's class.
Actually didn't do this one at class. I was going to do this one for a swap, but it didn't just jump at me, so I didn't do it. It's not a wow, but it's okay. I used the Lot's of Bolts on pg. 82. I kind of used the same lay out as the example at the top of the page, but they used rub ons and I didn't. I used certainly celery card stock and marker and basic grey card stock and marker. I used the sanded background stamp on the basic grey card stock. Then the Bermuda bay paper, marker and ribbon. Love the new in color markers.
Take care and Happy Stampin'
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment