Thursday, September 3, 2009

Oh I lied..


I really didn't mean too, but since no one probably is reading this, it doesn't matter, but just in case someone is. ...... WE MADE THE PURPLE CARD and IT WAS THE RIGHT CHOICE! I love when that happens, which is unfortunately rare.


I didn't even post Mojo Mondays sketch. But here is a card that we made at my shoebox swap.
This one was designed by Gail Donovan. Don't you just love it? Don't you think she should be a Stampin' Up demonstrator?
She used all SU paper, ink and stamps. linen thread, watercolor pencils, punches. She's awesome. Thanks, Gail.
I have my classes listed on my Stampin' Up website. I don't know if I can post the link or not. Let me try here a minute.
If you go to my side bar and click on the Stampin' Up web site, it should take you there.  Unfortunately I still haven't figured out how to put it in the body of my post. 
Check back tomorrow, if I didn't lie, which I try not to do, I will a have another one or two more shoe box swaps for you to view.  Until then....
HS (happy stampin')
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment