Friday, July 31, 2009

Not yet

My adorable (?) husband was off work today, (unexpected) so needless to say, I haven't done my sketch card yet, but here is another one from last card class. I am going to start on Monday's sketch now. Is anyone surprised I am late?


This sketch/idea came from Amy Celona, she used retired paper, but here I used To the Nines. I mounted on a Sahara Sand card stock, stamped the image from Nature Silhouette in Basic Brown and sponged a little Sage Shadow ink on it (also on Sahara Sand card stock). Then roughed up the edges and sponged them in Chocolate Chip ink and matted that on some Sage Shadow card stock. The saying is punched out with the tab punch using Sage Shadow card stock and a Kraft taffeta ribbon on it.
Take care and have a stampin' good weekend.
HS
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment