Friday, July 26, 2013

happy friday...

at least it will be if I can publish this post with out deleting anything:0)

Busy, busy week, swimming, stamping and a viewing tonight, plus another class tomorrow.

Barbara P has been busy this week and shared some of her creativity with me, so I will in turn share with you. 
This is a card originally from Connie Babbert....It's a very pretty card, which I may change up a bit...we'll see...
The colors are Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Tangerine Tango.
 
 
 
 
This card features a quick bow we are learning how to make in class this week.  I will be posting a picture on how to make this next week.
The colors here are Perfect Plum and Whisper White..
 
 
Thanks so much Barbara for sharing your work with us!
 
Well must be off, places to go, people to see and things to do.
 
Trust you all have a great weekend.
 
HS,
Wanda


No comments:

Post a Comment