Wednesday, July 24, 2013

waaaaaaaaaaaaaah...

I just deleted my post I had almost finished writing...I almost don't even feel like posting now....however I will for all my adoring fans....:0)

I'm not even going to tell you what I already said, just show you a card we did in class last month..
The color doesn't show up too much, but it is Pool Party...I really liked this card...

Cancelled class last night because we had no electricity after a storm blew through last evening.  Power was off for about 4 hours... Gail and her sister in law, Karen, came anyway.  We did okay until about 8:45, things started getting a little harder to see and of course just when we were finishing up at 9:00 the lights came back on....

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGH... just deleted some more stuff!

I am signing off now before I do anymore damage....

Have a lovely week..
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment