Wednesday, July 10, 2013

nothing clever comes to mind but....

I do want thank the anonymous person who left a comment the other day....Thank you so much! No one ever does and sometimes I feel like I talk to no one...

I have a card to show you today that we weren't going to do, but after some thought I decided to do it at class this month.

This is the first one I made.  I tried to save ribbon and since this ribbon is stretchy I pulled it and taped it down, but it came loosed after it set over night, so I will cut it regular size. 
I stamped it on Crumb Cake paper with White Craft ink, then colored it with an Aqua Pen and reinkers...Strawberry Slush, Gumball Green, and Crush Curry.
The flower in the right corner was to cover a mistake.


On this one, I put the flower on the ribbon.  It's not as bulky and will mail easier.

This one I did in Perfect Plum and Elegant Eggplant and added a Crumb Cake ribbon bow.
I also added some Dazzling Details to the center of the flowers to add a little pizazz. It doesn't show up here.

I have lost 30lbs so far. It's kind of slow going, but I will keep trying.


Have a lovely week and HS.

Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment