Monday, August 5, 2013

suprise...

I'm writing this post at night and not in the early morning....

I was suppose to work on class cards this afternoon, but.....

Instead I made church cards...I really like these and may use them for class some time....

They were very fast and easy.



I, of course couldn't decide exactly how I liked them best.  Mounted on Crumb Cake, or with or without a bow.  I used Crumb Cake, Black Stazon and Soft Sky ink, Whisper White card stock and Crumb Cake card stock on 2.  I have been wanting to use some of the new Washi Tape and so I did.
 
I got this idea from some where on the internet.  Not exactly but close. Oh and the Stamp Set I used was Summer Silhouettes.
 
Well I did actually down load some more pictures which I plan on sharing tomorrow..,,
 

Until then HS..
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment