Wednesday, July 3, 2013

i live in a world of dreams......

I dream of posting almost everyday...
I dream of having a wonderful blog and knowing what I am doing...
I dream of making a never ending supply of awesome cards to show..
I dream of sending out cards to everyone I think needs ones....
I dream....the list is too long, but I do dream...

Well time to wake up and get on with the real world.

I didn't realize I have so many cards I haven't taken pictures of or even posted...I do have a special card I made yesterday, but I can't post it yet, but here are some I can.

Here's a card Barbara P made using one of the special ' Best of 25 Years' stamp sets.  It's called Brides and Babies (in that order, in case you wondered:0).  We will be making a card really similar to this in class this month.

This a card we made in May's class using a fun new (seems new away) technique called, I forgot.  Anyway you color in white craft ink and "paint" over it using re inkers and an aqua painter or blender pen.  I got this idea from Sandi McIver who got it from someone else. 


Well no 4th of July cards to show, but happy Independence Day tomorrow.  And a Happy Birthday today to Debbie Heffernan, who turned 29 again;0).

Have a lovely holiday weekend and be safe.

HS till next time,
Wanda

1 comment: