Tuesday, January 8, 2013

okay, okay, I'm finally back..

and rearing to go..sort of.

We'll I finally took the plunge and came back to blogging, and although I have been silent here, I haven't been silent any where else.

I'm am currently getting ready for classes next week, picking up Ethan so he can spend the night tonight.  Then baby sitting tomorrow all day with all 4 of Rachel's babies. 

I went swimming or water exercising today at the Y and yesterday.

I have a few cards to show you today and more hopefully tomorrow or Thursday.

Barbara P came over and helped me with a whale card that we will be doing in class, last Friday.
And Saturday Rhonda came of and helped me with an elephant card that I will also be doing in classes next week. Mom came over yesterday afternoon and cut all the waves for the Whale card out with the big shot, Thanks Mom! and Barbara and Rhonda! How could I do what I do, without these great girls!

I am using lots of new stuff from the new Spring Catalog...no pictures of them today, but like I said, hopefully soon.

Well here's a few things.....okay here are not a few things..Evidently since I have been on here, things have changed and I can't down a pic here...hold on, I'll try again....

Ok no pictures today, I swear, if I swore, I am going to go with a different blog host...I shall try again soon.

Don't give up on me.

Until I get this crazy thing figured out...HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment