Monday, January 28, 2013

i have a headache.....

and feeling a little down at 3:30am, that's when I got up. 
Oh well lets move on...

I really do enjoy it when people post on their blogs everyday...so one day I might do that.
But not anytime in the near future as we are waiting for the arrival of our 8th grandchild,
and I will be on babysitting duty 24/7 for a few days.   Rachel is already 2 days late, but she usually is about 10 to 12 days late, soooo.....we are just waiting.

I am going to be working on cards today for Christmas Card Night tomorrow night.  We usually have it the last Monday of the month, but do to a recent passing of a dear friend, we will have it tomorrow night instead.

Here is another couple of cards from January class....
This is a new stamp set from the mini catalog called Henry Says.  It has valentines, birthday, Christmas, congratulations....all kinds of fun stuff in it.  I also used a stamp from the set Beyond Plaid to put pattern on these Henrys.

Rhonda K came over one Saturday several weeks ago and we started working on this card..I finally finished it in time for classes.

Well it's now 5 am and the dishwasher is loaded and running and I am ready to put a load of clothes in the dryer....my headache isn't quite as intense and it a new day...

Hope your day is great and have a lovely week...

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment