Thursday, January 24, 2013

I came back....

After trying typepad for a few days, I found it no easier to use than blogspot, in fact I found it harder..so I came back..I shall put up with this for now until I get tech smarter...

I will post previous cards that I had posted on typepad and I will spent my time trying to figure this out and keep looking for help.

In the mean time, on the post below this is a video from Frenchie on how to use the new Borders Scoring Plate.

And here is today's card and yesterdays....
 
 
I used Primrose Petals and Raspberry Ripple card stock and markers...I really like the lacy Dollies.  They are only 4 ins in diameter and fit really nicely on a card..and they are only $2.95 for 24. 
 
I would be happy to post more directions, if anyone cares..let me know...
 
These two cards are here all because of my Mom, she liked this set ( I didn't think it was that great) so I got it for her and I sure am glad I did.  I have seen some really neat cards made with this one and everyone loved this one that we made in class.  I cased this idea from Sandi MacIver over at sandimaciver.com....
 
Well gotta go now and get ready for my water exercise...Have a lovely day and .....
 
HS,
Wanda


No comments:

Post a Comment