Tuesday, November 6, 2012

a millon dollar card....

well not really, it's a ten dollar card and this isn't the exact one I made, just one like....so I guess maybe my blog title is misleading...hey maybe I should be politician..jk

You can't see all the sparkle and shimmer on this card and the ones I sold for 10 bucks were a little longer, but you can get the idea...

I cut the leaves out with the big shot, sponged them, stamped on them, spritz them with alcohol and shimmer paint, wadded them up, unwadded them and let them dry..quite a process for each leaf. I put 5 on each card.  Mom helped so that was nice. 

There is sparkle on the net ribbon and card too, but you can't really see that.  The card and ribbon are  both Crumb Cake.

If you want to see this in real life and make one of your own, we will be making them next week in card class.

Hope I'm not coming down with a cold, like I think I am.

Happy Voting,
HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment