Wednesday, November 7, 2012

and life goes on...

greetings everyone, although I think I have a little sore throat, I am moving forward....

We ended up having "Christmas Card Night" this past Monday night, and although we didn't make Christmas Cards, we did make some fun things....

I'm not going to show you them yet, but I will show you a sympathy card we made...


I got this idea from Jan Tink at  stampspaperscissors.typepad.com.  She had it done as a Christmas card, however we (Barbara P, Phyllis and I) are in need of sympathy cards, sad to say, so I changed it into a sympathy card.

I didn't have enough Crumb Cake card stock and no Cherry Cobbler seam binding, so I changed that up some too.  She also stamped her image differently using the stamp a m jig...me, well please don't tell anyone, since I am suppose to be a Stamping Guru or something like that, but I don't like the stamp a ma jig very much, and....grasp..I'm not very good at it, plus.....I'm...lazy...so....I stamped in Versa Mark and colored the birds with a Cherry Cobbler Marker...then stamped and embossed with clear embossing powder..Of course I masked the moon before sponging the Crumb Cake ink on it...

Jan gives the way she did it on her web site..

Well enough true confessions for today..

Have a good one.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment