Thursday, August 30, 2012

wow, it's been a week..

since I last posted. 

My good friend, Debbie H, went to Salt Lake City, UT to the national SU Convention.  One of the favorite things to do there is to swap cards...I made 40 and she took them there to swap for me..this past Tuesday she came over and showed me all of them (she made about 120) and we looked at cards.  WOW, what a great job everyone did!

I'll be posting some of my favorites over the next few weeks...

Humm..I tried to enhance my photo, but maybe I didn't know what I was doing, the color Daffodil Delight should be much brighter.. anyway I love this mono chromatic card Basic Black, and Whisper White along with the Daffodil Delight.  I don't have this stamp set, but even though I'm no fortune teller, I see it in my future.

Well have a lovely afternoon..my hubby wants homemade biscuits for supper..yum

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment