Tuesday, August 21, 2012

i'm back now and momma had a dream....

I'm home from camp now, and it was great, but tiring....and I need to stamp...

I have a shoe box swap on Sat and I need class cards and church cards and....

I had sort of an idea, but I also had a head ache and Mom picked some grapes and we made jelly today, then it was time to work on a card, but I didn't know where to go with it.

I cut out lots of leaves with my new leaf die in various colors and ran through a new wood grain embossing folder I got, ran some new kind of card stock we have in the wood grain folder and sanded it.(I love having new stuff to play with.)  It's all from the new mini holiday catalog.
Then I couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it...so off to take a nap.
Mom took a nap too and when I woke up she had the backgrounds I had made; some card stock; embellishments; and leaves that I had sitting out and laid them all out.

She said she had a dream about the cards and came in here and put them together...So I did a little here and there, added a ribbon sponged leaves and we came up with 3 cards, I did the fourth a little later...so there you have it.

I will be posting them over the next few days, not sure which one I will use for Saturday,  Mom votes for the this one.....
This one is Cherry Cobbler card stock and the new Cherry Cobbler Core'dinations card stock, embossed with the Wood grain textured embossing folder. I also used the new Scalloped Tulle Ribbon in Early Espresso. The leaves are More Mustard, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler.

Well gotta rush, be back tomorrow with Mom's second dream card.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment