Wednesday, August 8, 2012

i want to play.....

I have so many new Stampin' Up toys and I want to play with them, but I'm too busy....waaaaa.

I have lots of ideas floating around in my head, but no time yet to get them on paper.

Tomorrow I am finishing up the rest of my Button Buddies card kits, then doing some sewing for Angie and Alana as they get ready for school.  Scott is spending the night, Rachel is coming over sometime tomorrow to pick him up.  Angie is also coming over to help pack up my camper and to pack the one they are using, so I have to get stuff ready for that....and all I want to do is stamp.

Well anyway here is the card I made for church cards this week.. I found the idea on Heidi Banks blog. I mostly copied but did change up a few things...

Cut a piece of Very Vanilla out with the Apothecary Labels framelits ( I was going to use white, but used vanilla instead, since you sponge it all, I don' t know if it much matters.) I sponged it with More Mustard, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze, then stamp the flowers from the Serene Silhouette with Black Stazon ink.  I ran a piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot using the Fancy Fan embossing folder. Did some paper piercing and scoring with the Scoring Tool.

I think it might need something else like a ribbon or something on the side, but left it blank for now.

Well it's about 11:30 pm, I went to bed already once around 10, but didn't go to sleep, so I got back up....

Have a lovely night and a great day tomorrow and if by some miracle I get to stamp, I'll let you know.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment