Wednesday, August 8, 2012

the eyes of a child...

if only I had them sometimes....

My 3 year old grandson, Zeb recently made a couple of birthday cards.  One was for his Aunt Angie (my younger daughter) and one was for his brother Ethan. 
He had fun and was quite happy with the results...

I punch out the blue butterfly, and cut around the outline of it and he punch out the other paper one, stamped and did the shaving cream technique..





For this one I gave him a piece of orange paper that already had somethings punched out of it..he use some deco scissor, markers and tape..Orange is Ethan's favorite color and I think Zeb drew him a car....

I wish I could be as happy with some of the stuff I do....

Well I have been stampin/making church cards and visiting with grand babies so far this week, plus my water exercise classes...I didn't have the stamp set to finish the cards I was working on, so once again my hero Barbara P is coming to my rescue today and letting me use hers.  Hopefully I'll be able to post the finished card tomorrow..

Till then HS, and work on your eyesight while I work on mine...
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment