Monday, August 13, 2012

hungry anyone?

I do have a project to show you that I quickly did on Saturday.  I had planned on stamping most of the day, but...I cut grass, did laundry and can't remember at this point everything, but here is what I made...
It's a covered post it note holder and pencil.  I saw the idea somewhere on the internet, but when I went back to find it I couldn't...anyway I googled and got the measurements and here you are.

We will be making this in class next month (Sept.) and I will post a picture tutorial with measurements on how to make one too.

I probably won't be stamping or posting anymore this week as I am going to be at Comargo Camp (our church camp) where I am the breakfast cook, plus grandma duty, crochet coach and couple other things.

Now for the reason of the title of this post.....
This is Lea my youngest grand daughter enjoying her spaghetti....

Enjoy yours......

Have a Great Week and Happy Stampin' till next time.
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment