Thursday, April 26, 2012

i was disqualified in the first round....

I think the cards won....

I did bake 3 dozen cupcakes but,  broke my mixer, lost the taste challenge for the peach cupcake, one batch was over cooked...I'm going home....

Well I got that out of my system and all the cupcakes are gone, (sent them home to all my grand babies and their moms and dads) and I am about ready to start stamping again.

Since my vacation and since I have been helping Rachel a lot, I just haven't gotten back into the grove of stamping again.  I am hoping that will soon change. 

Monday night will be our Christmas card night get together so we'll see what happens then.  I am suppose to have classes next month so I hope my stamping mojo gets back soon.
Here is a card I received in a swap.  It uses Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush.  The Concord Crush will be retiring at the end of May, so get now while you can. 
This card is really glittery but you can't tell it here.

I have the list of retired stamps and accessories on my web site wandamac2.stampinup.net  you can view it there.

Well have a lovely day, I went to bed kind of early woke up around 12 am something to go potty and ended up not going back to sleep right away.....it gonna be a long day.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment