Tuesday, April 24, 2012

too much cupcake wars on youtube...

all I want to do right now is make cupcakes....not cards...can you believe it?  Of course you know cupcakes taste so much better than paper, however paper has a lot more fiber and fewer calories....

Hummm,who will win...I guess in reality I am having my own war...paper vs. cake....

Check back tomorrow for the next thrilling episode of.......Card Cake WARS!!!

In the mean time here's a little something for you to look at.

This card was made by Sheri Arnold.  She been stamping with me for almost 13years.  She is a great artist.  She used some retired SU sea shell stamps n stuff..A very beautiful card.

Well hope you have a beautiful day,  I really think I'm fixing to bake some cupcakes......

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment