Friday, April 13, 2012

hears the real story...

as to why I haven't posted in so long...We went on vacation from Mar. 28 to April 9...I didn't tell anyone on my blog so you wouldn't come over and rob me while I was gone....

I actually had wonderful plans to post while I was gone, even took some pictures of cards, so you wouldn't even know I wasn't here.  Plan to do a little "pre posting".... well it didn't work out.   I was only able to get on the internet one short time the whole time I was gone....so no posting..
plus I didn't get the pictures down loaded on my computer..sad but true.

When we got home Monday night, we had dead fish (in the aquarium), no electric, and busted cement in our driveway and ditch., so Monday night was spent in the camper at home, not in the Smokys.

I spent most of Tues. in the camper with no electricity. Around 4:00 pm it was turned back on and around 5:30 Jonathan picked me up to spend the night with them so I could borrow their van to go to the doctors on Wed.  Home Wed afternoon, Thursday house appraisal, and babysitting.

Eugene went to Arkansas on Tues. my camera is still in his truck.....

Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Haven't stamped yet since I've been back, but when I get my camera back I do have some swap pictures to show you.

We had a great time, but I love my bed, bathtub and toilet.

Hope yall have all been good, and I hope to post again soon.

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment