Thursday, March 8, 2012

what a crazy wed....

my day started at 4:00am and ended about 11:00pm....and it was crazy.

First of all I was suppose to go to a funeral.  I didn't think I was going to get to go, but Eugene was able to go to work later so he dropped my off at Rachel's.  I was going to use her van to go...but she had a really bad night and wanted to take a little nap before I left her house at 9:30.  She didn't get to lay down till about 9 and I didn't have the heart to wake her up.......so about 11:00 Jonathan came home and woke her up.

I left with the boys at around 12:00....it was seemly uneventful until I went to pick up Ethan at Angie's then the fun began....

Angie wasn't quite home yet so the boys and I got out of the car and sat on the porch swing....it broke and I landed on the ground with my left leg under me...when Angie pulled in, she saw me on the ground.
I was able to get up.
I let the boys play awhile, then loaded everyone up to leave and decided to pull in the side yard to turn around instead of backing onto their busy road.  I got the front tires stuck in the mud.  Angie and I couldn't get the van out....

Meanwhile the boys went out to play again......Scott fell into some muddy, I mean muddy water...he was pretty much covered in mud even his backside and even had mud in his rear end crack....don't ask.

We had to give him a bath....

finally Nate came home...couldn't get it out...tied a rope to it to try to pull it out with my Mom's car...rope broke...got a different rope...I sat on the back, much to Angie concern, Nate pulled, Angie put it in reverse and I fell back into the trunk, with my legs in the air....Angie freaked out (she had been stressing durning most of this anyway.)  I laughed and manged to get out with very little assistance. 

Got home about 9:30 last night.  Ethan spent the night....woke up at 4:20am.... did my pre morning ritual....laid back down...couldn't breath good...got my inhaler and came to the computer...my left leg is a little sore.....

We be babysitting until about 1 today.....no pictures right now.

Hope your day is great..

HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment