Monday, March 26, 2012

hurray, i am posting!

I am getting ready for a busy and long day...I started at 6:00am...

Angie and crew are coming over to help me clean and get the camper ready to go to it's natural home, Cades Cove in the Smokey Mountains.

Rachel is bring the boys over for me to babysit while she goes to parent teacher meeting and counseling.

Tonight the girls (stamping ones;0) are coming over for Christmas card night....

Well on to today's card.


The top one is Calopso Coral and Pool Party, on the last two I use Lucky Limeade and Pool Party.  Neither were my typical color choices, but I do like to step out of my comfort zone and do something different.. I think it worked.

I had two workshops this month and one of the girls wanted to do an easel card, so this is what I came up with.  The DPS, ribbons and brads I got free through Sale A Bration. (you can get them too with a $50 order before March 31.)

Tomorrow I plan to post a video on how to use the new Diagonal Score Plate, plus another card...

Till then, HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment