Friday, March 2, 2012

i can't put it off any longer...

i am going to start on doing my taxes...it my birthday present to my husband...

If I get them done today, he will be very happy...and it is his birthday too..

Here's another card the someone got at the Columbus Regionals Saturday and I am planning on doing it in class this month....


Not the  best lighting, but it is a really cute card...it seems really easy to figure out.

I will post directions soon for this card.....
and speaking of getting things done, someone needs to clean my house and since there is only me and Mom's dog, Doorbell (yes that's her name) here, I don't think I'm going to get much help....

Hope your day is lovely, looks kind of dreary out here maybe rain.

HS till next time,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment