Wednesday, March 7, 2012

here what I did yesterday...

Wonderful Barbara P. came over yesterday and cut out some stuff while I sewed.  She also made me four Chickie cards that I can use as class samples..Yipeee!

I have a workshop Saturday and wanted to show some things you can make with the big shot...

You can actually cut up to 9 pieces of cotton out at a time with some of the dies.  You need to do a little less if they have folds in them..but still, any time I can cut more than one thing out at a time, I'm happy.

We made (actually finished completely) 5 pin cushions and 4 scissor holders...it was fun and I think they are really cute....



I am trying to decide if I give a set for the door prize or to the hostess ( I have two hostesses for this workshop) or what.  I am planning on making a couple of little bags too....

Of course I haven't even started working on designing the cards we are going to make for the make and takes...did I mention all this has to be done by Saturday.....

I am having grand babies today.......need I say more.

Well I got up at 4 something, posting this at 5 something...you know what they say,  The early bird catches the worms.....

Hope you all have a lovely day...I know I am (?)..

Till next time, HS,
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment