Monday, January 4, 2016

happy stampin' new year!

As they sometimes say, 'Today is the first day of the rest of your life.'
How true. All past mistakes, bad choices and so on, are all in the past,  and today, each day we can begin a new, fresh clean page....

Don't know quite why I wrote that.....reflections? time to start a new diet?

Well I had a great start to the New Year by seeing all my babies from Ohio, Oklahoma and Tennessee.
I didn't have them at Christmas, but we all met in Tennessee for the New Year....

I did make one, or should I say 3 cards with a new Occasional catalog that you can start ordering from at 4:00am Central Time;0)

Not posting those pics today though, just a couple of cards we have and are sending out for "church cards". (if you want to know what those are just ask me.)
This is the card we sent out last week....we sent out 36 of these! We did this card in our Nov class.
I got this idea from Connie Babbert at inkspiredtreasures.com. She is a great artist.

This stamp set is Little Cuties and today is the last day you can order it, so if you really like it you better call me today and order it! (it also has an angel and elf image, we made lots of cute cards with this stamp set.)

 

 
This the card we will be sending out next...My darling Mom brayered and embossed about 40 of these for me! I just taped them onto some Lost Lagoon card stock and added some red birds punched out with my Tree Builder punch.  At first I just punched them out of Real Red  card stock and then decided to use some Red Glimmer paper, pretty.

They decided to retire this embossing folder, Woodland Textured, but it was so popular that they are bringing it back from retirement this coming May..smart move Stampin' Up!

Well Glitter Pants goes back to work tomorrow, thank the Lord...
He has decided he doesn't want to retire any time soon and I decided I don't want him to either....

Nough said about that for now..

Let look forward to a happy, healthy, God filled, stampin' New Year!
 with Wanda and GP (glitter pants)

No comments:

Post a Comment