Friday, January 8, 2016

up, up and away..........

as voice fades off in the distant.....


Two different cards made with a FREE stamp set!

I was planning on using the first one for card classes this month then thought..hummmm, wouldn't it be fun to make this a spinner card...then I thought, hummmm, wouldn't it be fun to have puffy clouds...

I don't know if I'm a genius, mad scientist or crazy stamper, but when I remembered that Dawn Giffith had made snow with shaving cream and white glue, I thought hummmmm, I could use that to make clouds....(hummm, there's a whole lot of "hummmmming",going on).

You take one part shaving cream (believe me on teaspoon is enough of both) and one part white glue and mix together and paint on..Eureka! I've created a cloud! Paint on with small paint brush...let dry and add another layer if you want.

I have 4 more card fronts drying as we speak (or I guess as I type)..I covered the black cloud outlines in some and then stamped one in Soft Sky ink and then painted my clouds...t see of course which one I like best.

Well back to the "Stamp Mines" as Jan Tink would say.

.....paper to stamp, cards to make and classes to get ready for...

HS,
Wanda (Glitter Pants is at Work)

No comments:

Post a Comment